watch the love
Pictures are a single moment frozen in time.
But a film tells the whole story.
The day two people wed, they don't just start a marriage...They start a legacy of their love. An enduring gift that exists between their two souls, and blesses everyone around them. An everlasting marriage is a tribute of kindness, respect, gentleness, reverence and a love for one another. A marriage creates a love story that will be passed forward for many many generations.
It is my honor to be at your wedding, to get to know you, to hear your love story, and to craft a wedding film that ensures that you, and the family you are now creating, can relive the whole day over again, many times in the future.
A picture is but a moment, but a film tells the whole story.
Emmy & Josh. Falkner Winery. long highlight film
Why is videography important?
1) Videography captures movement and sound. With a wedding video, you can be able to hear your spouse gasp during your first look, your dad's toast, and your mom's laughter. You'll be able to watch your first kiss as newlyweds, and your grandfathers amazing dance moves. For as beautiful and artistic as still photos can be, they cannot capture motion or sound- which makes a wedding video a must-have.
2) It is so important to hire a professional videographer who will not only capture the raw footage of your big day, but also edit it down to create an emotional highlight movie, set to music, that will truly tell the story of the wedding from start to finish. You'll laugh, you'll cry- its the closest thing to reliving your wedding day. You'll watch it over and over again.
3) You won't see everything on your wedding day- but your video will. Your wedding day will go by so quickly, and unfortunately, you won't be able to see everything. For example, you won't be able to watch your flower girl walk down the aisle while you're waiting in the wings. You won't see your mother in law shed a tear while youre saying you're vows. You might not see your parents dancing cheek-to-cheek while you are mingling with your guests. But I can capture these moments on film, and allow you to watch them as though you were really there- and see even more moments than you were able to on your wedding day.
4) Wedding videos are easily shareable! I upload your wedding film onto platforms like YouTube and Vimeo. This allows you to easily share your wedding video with loved ones. I can even create short clips for you to share on instagram! It makes hiring a videographer ideal for those who are having smaller or destination weddings- you can help family members and friends who were unable to attend feel like they were actually there.
5) You can watch your wedding film again and again. While you cant hang your wedding video on your wall and see it every day like you can with your photos- you can find special times to watch it (like your anniversary, or after your first fight!) and let the memories come flooding back!